Thursday, August 1, 2013

Reviews/comments on my cook book "I Can't Believe It's Vegan"

LOVED THE RECIPES and so did my family!!! My mom is seriously thrilled. I'm trying the strawberry "milk" shake for snack and peanutty pasta with broccoli for dinner!!


We just received ours and it is amazing! So many delicious recipes and so beautifully photographed!


Hello, my name is Shane. My wife Louise got me a copy of the vegan cookbook for my birthday. It has turned out to be one of the best gifts ever. This morning I tried her whole wheat pancake with banana almond butter sauce. Together this is one amazing creation--not just hearty & healthy but rich with bold flavor and just the perfect amount of sweetness. The sauce is genius. The combined texture is complex and delectable. So, thank you. The cookbook is delightful with just a touch of whimsy. It is obviously a result of much hard work and incredible creativity. That it was done as a fundraiser for others is the more remarkable. Emily, you rock!


Beautiful pics! Wow!!!


Just gave my husband the cookbook for his birthday (he's vegetarian) and he loves it--he was very impressed and excited to try several recipes. He's making the whole wheat banana almond sauce pancakes in the morning and when he told my daughter about it, she said,"Oooh, make me one, too"! My 10yr.old granddaughter looked through it, and is anxious to try some smoothies.


Received cookbooks--recipes sound delicious--anxious to try them. It's kind of neat having them signed (autographed), too--maybe be collector's items if she becomes a famous chef someday !


Got it! It's beautiful, and we look forward to using it... we are honored to have it and Emily is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment