Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Caramel butterscotch fruit pudding



More fruit!? Duh. Fruit is energy and vibrancy. Fruit is full of readily available carbohydrates for the body to absorb quickly and convert into stable energy to use during the day! Not to mention that it's also 10000% delicious! It's very important to fulfill your carbohydrate needs during the day to feel your ultimate best. It's also very important to make sure that you're getting the right amount of healthy fat and protein. It's very easy to do this on a vegan lifestyle. This pudding has it all! Healthy fat, protein, and lots of sweet carbohydrates! Okay, okay - enough with my little nutrition lecture! Onto the recipe! But before I share it, I want to articulate how much I really enjoyed this lunch, so I highly suggest that you make yourself some fruit pudding right now, especially if you have a sweet tooth, like me.


























Directions:

In your blender, put the following ingredients:
-2 bananas
-5 large pitted medjool dates
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-2 Tbs coconut
-1/4 c soaked raw buckwheat groats OR 1/4c soaked rolled oats
-12 cashews

Blend!

Top with any more fruit you desire and some more coconut.

That, my friends - is decadence.


No comments:

Post a Comment