Monday, September 30, 2013

Raw vegan falafel

Hello! Long time no post. I've been very busy with school and personal things so I haven't gotten the chance to update my website! I'm terribly sorry to just abandon everyone on here who's following. I'll try to update more often!






































You must be drooling. Are you ready for something epic? You should be!

Directions:

In your blender, put the following:
-1c chopped carrots
-Juice from 1/4 lemon
-1/8c fresh cilantro
-1/4c chopped scallions
-1/4c raw sunflower seeds
-1 to 2 Tbs nutritional yeast

Blend until smooth enough that it sticks together, but leave it slightly chunky.

{Makes about 7}

Roll in a sprinkle of hemp seeds or sesame seeds (I used hemp seeds).

Serve in any kind of lettuce. I used purple cabbage and served it with fresh corn. You can add any vegetables you want, like tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, etc.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment